Edielovesmath provides academic therapy and education consultation practices for teachers and parents of teens and young adults with ADHD. One-on-one Sessions (face-to-face and online), Videos, Webinars, Master Classes.
- Create behavior management action plan.
- Support math/reading across content areas.
- Develop executive functioning improvement program.
- Facilitate high school/college transition process (Career Pathways).
- Collect and analyze data used for education planning.
- Develop programs in Career Pathways for STEM careers (sciene, technology, engineering, math).
- Integrate Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in inclusive classrooms.
- Analyze curriculum design for inclusive and self-contained classrooms.
- Collaborate with school/college/university staff to facilitate accommodations with instructional practices.
- Create Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) action plans/protocols for colleges/universities.
- $500/5 = $100/hour
- $950/10 = $95/hour
- $1800/20 = $90/hour
- $750/5 = $150/hour
- $1250/10 = $125/hour
- $2000/20 = $100/hour